I made a 1/2 batch and divided it between two small dishes. This should make 4 servings. To make a full loaf, double this. ——-
4 Tbs butter
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbs coconut flour
Opt: flavoring extract of your choice, cinnamon, etc.
1. Don’t be like me. Actually let your ingredients come to room temp or at least soften. I’m impatient and always regret it.
2. Cream together butter and cream cheese well.
3. A good baker would probably beat the eggs separately, but I just dumped all my remaining ingredients in the stand mixer with the butter/cream cheese mixture then beat on top speed until it was all mixed together.
4. Pour in dish(es) lined with parchment paper (I spray mine with avocado oil first to hold the parchment in place). 5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until golden and set (since I used smaller dishes mine were done in 25 minutes). 6. Remove and cool. Slice into strips.
7. Brown in butter. Mmmm.
8. Top how you choose! I did confectioners @swervesweetie and @lakantosweetener Maple Flavor syrup, but whipped cream, fruit or nuts would be yummy, too.